OASISCARES Foundation Incorporated (OASISCARES) is a charity organization founded by a group of mostly retired Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) from the Middle East. It currently has fifteen (15) incoporators overall sitting simultaneously in their capacity as the current Board of Directors.
Aimed at helping those most deprived countrymen in the Philippines, this group of retired OFWs, who happened also to be active Ministers of a local religious organization in the Philippines, the OASIS Pentecostal International Fellowship Inc. (OPIF, Inc.), have decided to pour in resources to come up with the required bond with the help of the mother organization.
Hence, in December 15, 2020, OASISCARES obtained its registration from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as non-stock non-profit charity NGO, extending charity activities related to health promotions among the elderlies and children. Our registration No. is CN202052826 set to expire in 50 years.
Close before the COVID-19 pandemic began, OASISCARES has also obtained its BIR Certificate of Registration No. OCN-1RC0001396614. Halted by the pandemic, its initial plan to operate in 2021 ha ssuffered setback due to controlled mobility. This year, it has set to sail off its maided voyage enroute soft operations in South Luzon areas slated in December 2022, providing auxilliary charitable activities initially in selected south Luzon barangays through its Back Pack Caravan. Likewise, it sets to commence its Meal Caravan in Ilocos Noted also this year. Soon, it will extend operations to North of Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
Currently, it holds its temporary office in Calamba, Laguna while it is completing registration and accreditation with DSWD. Soon enough, it plans to move to a permanent office owned by the foundation.
Happy Beneficiaries consists of children, senior citizens, and health workers
Programs accompanied by community lecturers to promote health awareness by qualified OASISCARES health workers
Hours of Support spent by our active volunteers from Luzon
Know More About Us
OASISCARES mission is to zero-in potential health-related risks in remote communities by setting a 3-fold agenda.
- One, identify remove communities which have the potential health risks due to lack of resources and awareness, targeting those most vlinerable, the young and the elderlies.
- Two, partner with NGOs and other private individual funders to provide the much needed resources to reverse potential health risks.
- Three, increased saturation drive providing not only awareness campaign but also the much needed resources and feedback-based follow up to monitor situations.
Our objectives are the following:
- By the end year of 2023, we provide our target 1,000 elderly beneficiaries with 2 hours community-based health promotion training program focusing on health risk factors awareness and self-help approaches while distributing personal health kits and goods including feeling program in Luzon area.
- By the end of year 2023, we provide our target 1,000 kids beneficiaries with 2 hours community-based health promotion training program focusing on health risk factors awareness and self-help approaches while providing them with personal hygiene kits and goods including feeding program within Luzon area.
Our Meal Caravan and Back Pack Caravan will roll out across South and North Luzon in 2023 to meet these objectives.
Our auxilliary operations is focused on activities related to health promotion and wellness intended to primary beneficiaries:
- Senior Citizens
- Children (abandoned, neglected, orphaned, abused and exploited and other children at risk of health potential factors)
We qualify beneficiaries of intended coverage area through our 3-Point Agenda provided under Our Mission Statement.
Q4 of 2022 until Q2 of 2023
Initially, OASISCARES will set operations to beneficiary locations in South Luzon from Laguna, Cavite, extending to Batangas, Rizal, and Quezon Province from December 2022 to Q2 of 2023 (June 2023).
Q3 and Q4 of 2023
OASISCARES will extend operations in Quarter 3 and Quarter 4 of 2023 to North Luzon area of Bulacan, Pampanga, Pangasinan, La Union, Ilocos Sur, Ilocos Norte, and Albay.
Future operations in Visayas and Mindanao will be considered in 2024 onwards until we have regular teams to rotate simultaneously across Philippines.
Let's get this conversation started. Tell us a bit about yourselft and we'll get in touch as soon as we can.
South Luzon Operations:
Location: Lot 21 Block 13 Phase 3 Ashton Field Subd. Laguna, Philippines
Project Manager: Mr. Juan Sta. Ines
Contact no: +63 9 458 576 046
North Luzon Operations Satellite Office:
Location: Lot 7 Block 5 Sta. Monica Subd. Sta. Cruz, Angat Bulacan, Philippines
Contact Person: Ms. Leonor Sanchez
Contact no: +63 9 55 180 5397